Multi Collagen Protein
- Unflavored for maximum versatility
- Supports healthy hair, skin, nails, joints & gut†
- Promotes healthy hair thickness & growth, reduces hair breakage†
- Improves the appearance of crow’s feet after 4 weeks†
- Reduces collagen degradation with noticeable results†
- Reduces joint discomfort & helps joints recover faster†
- Reduces knee stiffness at 7 days†
- 10 types of collagen from 4 sources
- Made from pasture-raised and grass-fed sources
- 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) Bacillus coagulans
- 100% DV of clinically studied Vitamin C, optimized for absorption
This multi-source formula brings you 10 types of collagen for full-body support.
Clinically Studied Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen
We’re the only leading collagen supplement brand on the market currently with a proprietary fermented eggshell membrane collagen ingredient backed by human clinical studies, proven to provide real results as early as day one.† This fast-acting ingredient provides collagen types I, III, IV, V, VII, VIII, X, XII and XXII and supports joint, gut and skin health.†
Clinically Studied SBO Probiotics
Each serving includes 2 billion CFU* (*at time of manufacture) of an SBO probiotic strain called Bacillus coagulans. SBO, or soil-based organism, probiotics are a particularly resilient and effective strain. Unlike probiotics that need to be refrigerated to survive, SBO probiotics actually thrive in harsh environments (like the gut). We’ve included it to provide added support for a healthy gut, digestive function, healthy bowel transit time and healthy gut flora.†
Clinically Studied Vitamin C
Vitamin C is known for its powerful antioxidant properties. Our Vitamin C is delivered in a gold-standard, lipid metabolite form — which means it’s easier for your body to absorb and retain, so you get more sustained benefits. Each serving of Multi Collagen Protein brings you 100% of your daily recommended value of Vitamin C.
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
This marine collagen is sustainably sourced from wild-caught pollock, cod and haddock (whitefish) from North American waters. This type of collagen is naturally high in type I collagen, the most common collagen in the human body that helps make up our bones, skin, fascia, ligaments, tendons and blood vessels.